HELP BOOST AWARENESS AND SUPPORT FOR CHARTER SCHOOLS TODAY
The California Charter School Conference starts today! We’re thrilled to be a part of this amazing annual event in its 25th year for a few amazing days of inspiration, connectivity, education, and collaboration—all to support charter schools and the charter school movement! But our efforts continue all year round.
Charter schools help create educational choice. We believe in the power of charter schools and their leaders to deliver quality education to families across the country. And we help by supporting charter school growth. We are 100% dedicated to the charter school space and measure our success by the number of students we serve. Our ultimate goal is to help the charter school movement grow and flourish, and ultimately to be able to serve more students. We take pride in the social impact that we’re supporting by helping charter schools succeed. This is our passion, just as providing a quality education to children in your community is yours. We hope you’ll join us in supporting the California Charter Schools Association’s Discover Charters initiative to help boost awareness and support for charter schools.
Take advantage of their resources to help build confidence among your school staff, teachers and parents so they can effectively advocate for your charter school and the broader movement.
HERE ARE FIVE THINGS YOU CAN DO TO PARTICIPATE
- Review the Charter Leader Guide for in-depth tips and ideas.
- Customize and print posters. Display them at your school sites with your own school logo.
- Download and distribute FAQs with your school communities.
- Customize a draft newsletter article and share with your parents and school communities. You can also add this email signature to your parent and community correspondences.
- Share social media assets and messages directly across your social media platforms using the hashtag: #DiscoverCharterSchools.
Charter School Capital is committed to the success of charter schools and has solely focused on funding charter schools since the company’s inception in 2007. Our depth of experience working with charter school leaders and our knowledge of how to address charter school financial and operational needs have allowed us to provide over $1.6 billion in support of 600 charter schools that educate 800,000 students across the country. For more information on how we can help your charter school, contact us!