Do you have a teacher that impacted your life?
Submit your story of the teacher that changed your life for the chance to receive one of three $1,000 charter school grants, given in your name to the school of your choice.
Most of us have had mentors, teachers in our lives who have inspired us to greatness. Teachers who saw our potential when we may not have even seen it in ourselves. Teachers who push us to be the best we can be, to achieve all we can achieve. Richard Dewey was that teacher for our President and CEO, Stuart Ellis.
The Dewey Awards are meant to celebrate such teachers.
We invite students, parents, teachers, and school supporters to submit their written or video stories to our panel and tell us about their favorite teacher. Like in years past, our panel will select three winners, and each of these will receive a $1,000 charter school grant in their teacher’s name to the school of their choice.
- Submit your story (written or video) of the teacher that made a difference in your life.
- Written submissions should be 300 words or more.
- Video submissions should be 1-10 minutes in length.
- Submit your story from today through November 5.
- Grant winners will be announced on December 8th.